End of an era

COURTESY PHOTO

After a day of boxing and moving, staff members of Tschetter & Hohm gathered for a group photo outside the east entrance to the longtime clinic that was begun in 1946 by Dr. Paul Hohm, Dr. Ted Hohm, Dr. Paul Tschetter, and Dr. John Tschetter.

They were joined by several past staff members, some of whom worked at the clinic for several decades.

The clinic personnel will begin working as part of the Huron Regional Medical Center Physician’s Clinic

TRENDING RECIPE VIDEOS

More In Business