HURON — Huron Regional Medical Center (HRMC) Foundation recently elected new board members and officers, according to Shawn Martin, executive director for the HRMC Foundation.
Doug Stahly, farmer/rancher, was elected board chair, while Nicola Larson, Huron Regional Medical Center, will serve as vice chair of the organization, Tom Light, Iverson Auto, is the secretary-treasurer.
Longtime board member Joel Nelson, HRMC, returns to the board after taking a mandatory year off.
Other HRMC Foundation board members include:
• Lisa Boomsma, L. Boomsma, CPA
• Ryan Goehner, Dakotaland Federal Credit Union
• Kristi Mattke, Department of Social Services
• Tasha Lee
• Katie Reno, Social Security Administration
• Laurie Smith, Ace Realty & Auction
• Bridgette Carr, Carr Chiropractic Clinics, PC
• Martha Diaz, American Trust insurance
The goal of the HRMC Foundation is to support the health and well-being of the community and ensure high-quality health care is always available close to home, right here in Huron, For more information regarding how you can support local health care, contact the HRMC Foundation at 605-353-6315 or www.hrmcfoundation.org.