HURON — Leadercast Live 2019 will bring nine organizational health experts to Huron, where the art and science of successful team building will be taught.
The event will open at 8 a.m., the pre-show will begin at 8:30 a.m., and the first speaker will take the stage at 9 a.m. in the Huron Campus Center on Friday, May 10.
The show is open to the public. Tickets may be purchased at chamber.huronsd.com/events/details/leadercast-huron-2019-29258. The deadline for tickets is set for Friday, April 26.
Each year, Leadercast Live dives into leadership issues relevant to today’s leaders to provide solutions and inspiration to help attendees around the globe be better leaders. This year’s theme, “Leading Healthy Teams,” builds on the overall mission of the event: to fill the world with leaders worth following. Healthy teams yield fulfilled employees, effective collaboration, high organizational engagement and greater long-term success.
• Gayle King, co-host, CBS This Morning and editor-at-large, O, the Oprah Magazine.
• Patrick Lencioni, best-selling author and founder, The Table Group.
• Marcus Samuelsson, award-winning chef and restauranteur, author and TV personality.
• Carla Harris, vice chairman and managing director, Morgan Stanley.
• Ginger Hardage, former senior vice president of culture and communications, Southwest Airlines.
• Dr. Caroline Leaf, communication pathologist and cognitive neuroscientist.
• Andy Stanley, leadership author and communicator.
• Juliet Funt, CEO, WhiteSpace at Work.
• Craig Springer, executive director, Alpha USA.Host: Tripp Crosby, comedian and film maker.
Leadercast Live 2019 is brought to Huron by the Huron Chamber & Visitors Bureau. Special thanks goes to our Gold Sponsor, Huron Regional Medical Center, and our Silver Sponsor, Ace Realty.